February 25, 2010

Thank You Very Much


The Daily Dribbles



Time for some Thank Yous also known as Momma's cheap therapy. This weekly post is my way of avoiding very large therapy bills and keeps me from eating entire huge bags of Mini Eggs.

And drinking many, many jugs of alcohol.

Here goes.

*To my skin. Thank you so much for breaking out and producing zits at the age of almost 35. I especially love having them on my chin and being told by my children that I have something on my face.

*To the Canadian hockey team. Thank you for allowing me to curse for the entire 3 hours while you allowed the American team to win. I needed that.



*To my children. Thank you for informing me that my tummy is "funny looking". Since all three of you are the reason my tummy is "funny looking", it is ok. Really.

*To the TV show Lost. Are you trying to completely confuse your viewers so they stop watching? Yes. Thanks. It is working.


*To my 22 month old daughter. Thank you for emptying every cupboard in our house. Every day. Mommy doesn't have anything else to do except clean up the messes all day. Really.

*And to my fat ass. After seeing you in a few recent pictures I want to thank you for reminding me why I want to lose weight.

Ok.....I feel better.

Until next week.




post signature

7 comments:

Kmama said...

I'm behind on Lost. The hubs and I are trying to catch up. Is this new season really confusing?? Aaah.

Sorry the Canadian hockey team lost...but I am glad our American's won. Hockey is a BIG deal in our house. The hubs almost danced when he heard we won.

Thank you for linking up!

Michelle Pixie said...

I was Lost after season 2 and gave up watching. Good for you for sticking it out!

Aren't kids the best! Mine love to point out all the imperfections that they really had a hand in on my body too. ;)

Heatherlyn said...

I love your sense of humor. You are one of my most favorite bloggers!!!!

Synergy Girl said...

That is great...!! And i hear ya on the 22 month old messes...SHEESH...!! Better get off the computer...I am sure he has another one waiting for me...

Soliloquy said...

Do I detect a hint of..... sarcasm?

Whatever it is, it's GOOD HUMOR!

Jenners said...

These made me chuckle. Thank you.

Foursons said...

Kids. Why do we love them so much?