February 17, 2009

Tribute Day

Tuesday's Tribute
A Jay and Deb Production.



Gummy worms. Gummy spiders. Gummy teeth.

Why my tribute this week is dedicated to these sugary treats.

*they are yummy

*kids love them

*adults love them

*they can be used to decorate any kind of children's treat

*adding them to something children don't usually eat will magically make them yummy

* they are affordable.

*they can be served at kids birthday parties

*they can be put in a bowl in front of 6 seven year old kids and be devoured in minutes

*kids can be sent home after filling their little tummies with these sugar-filled treats

*the kids go home and tell their parents that they were at the best birthday party ever because they ate gummy teeth/spiders/worms AT LUNCHTIME

Thank you Gummies!

11 comments:

namaste said...

Nice tribute! That's what I'm talking about~!

Heatherlyn said...

As an adult, I still love gummies!

pam said...

I like sour gummies, and that is it. Kids love them though!!

Allison said...

I thought I was the only one who still liked gummies!
This was cute.

Michelle said...

Mmmm...gummies are wonderful aren't they?

~*Jobthingy*~ said...

i have always been a fan of the gummi bears myself.

not so big on the worms or teeth tho.

Halftime Lessons said...

Oh DUDE. You are talkin my lingo.
LOVE em. And I can mow through the whole bag, too...Im gifted.

LOVE where your head is at. ;-)

Jay

Deb said...

i agree, and my boys definitely agree. they like the sour gummies the best. we eat them all summer long.

Jen said...

Oh yes, Thank you Gummies.

Domestically Disabled Girl said...

Can you believe my boys don't like them? Or my hubby? I do though, so more for me!

Jenni Jiggety said...

LOVE those!

I am alllllll about a nice sugary tribute!