July 19, 2009

Sunday Citar







I've always looked at shoes as being immensely beautiful things. Graham Coxon




Shoes are beautiful things. In my perfect world I would have a "shoe room" full of many, many pairs of shoes and shoe pictures on the walls. They would be nicely organized and I would have a comfy chair so I could just sit and admire my shoes.


If I don't have a room like that, maybe Princess will and I can rent some space.


We can both admire our shoes.

Heaven.












post signature

10 comments:

Foursons said...

You are raising that girl RIGHT!

Mandy said...

My daughter isn't even two yet and she has a major shoe fettish. It's uncanny! She will literally cry if she doesn't have shoes on. I mean, I thought kids liked being barefoot. Not my Viva the Diva. She wants her shoes or mine. I better start working overtime now to pay for that room full of shoes for her.

Jen said...

I want a shoe room too. And smaller feet that better fit into those fun sassy shoes.

septembermom said...

She's a girl who knows her shoes! Fun quote for Sunday Citar:)

Muthering Heights said...

LOL, it looks like you're starting her early!

Aleta said...

I saw the picture and thought, "She's trying to fill mommy's shoes." Too cute. I'm not a big shoe shopper, but I liked the quote and picture!

robin said...

So cute!
And one day that will actually fit her! :)

Unknown said...

I'm dying to buy shoes for my girl in the near future. Cute pic!

♥ Boomer ♥ said...

Happy Sunday Citar! That's a great photo and quote! Just perfect! ♥

Heatherlyn said...

I think it is so cute the fascination that little kids have with shoes. Especially when they put them on and try to walk around. Precious!