January 12, 2010

Random Tuesday


randomtuesday


*I am now officially one of those people who has joined a weight loss center. How did this happen??? I never would have thought I would be one of those people. I mean, people just need to go to the gym and eat better to be in good shape.


Unless they have kids. Because then there is no time. The house is full of mac and cheese and chicken nuggets. Children come first. Mommies come last.


Until Mommies get fat and hit that point when they know it is time.

I knew it was time.


I have lost 5 pounds in 1 week.


No chocolate for 1 week.


And I am still alive. Barely.


*I bought tofu today. *gag*


*I have some serious texture issues when it comes to food so thinking about some of the ingredients I have to put in my food makes me throw up a little in my mouth. But I am ready for a change dammit. I must get over my issues.


*I have many issues


*I wonder how Tiger Woods is doing


*Have I mentioned I lost 5 pounds?? I havent lost 5 pounds since I gave birth to my 8 pound baby


*My new favourite game is the Chin game. I stand in front of the mirror and see how many chins I can make. Try it. It's fun. And kinda sad at the same time.
Happy Tuesday y'all!!!!

post signature

8 comments:

Jenny @ flutterbyechronicles said...

You crack me up. I am not sure I could eat tofu, your brave.

Stacy Uncorked said...

Good luck with the weight loss - you can do it! Congrats on the 5 lbs! :) I agree with Jenny - you're very brave eating tofu...I couldn't do it! ;)

Random Tuesday Trivia

Shauna said...

I lost 6 lbs and then treated myself on date night with a steak dinner. I gained a lb back. What is up with that???

I think that tofu is fine when it's cooked properly. The trick is figuring out how to cook it properly. :)

Foursons said...

Congrats on the 5 lbs! I wish I could say I was right there with you.

Heatherlyn said...

What you described is not very fun. The saddest part about the chin game is that it is inevitable. Even skinny people can have multiple chins once they get old enough. Sigh. Those multiple chins are much cuter on babies!

Congrats on the 5 lbs. I think I'd rather just not eat anything BUT chocolate than eat tofu! :)

Tracie said...

My version of the chin game is to get out a bunch of old photos of myself from various years. I try to id the year based on the number of chins.

Congrats on your 5 lbs! That is great!

Jenners said...

Tofu!!!!???? You have been possessed by the devil. Get an exorcism immediately. Good job losing the weight.

Viv said...

I play the multiple chin game in the mirror too, and sometimes I let my 3 year old take pictures with my camera to keep him busy. Then, when I am at my masochistic best, I actually look at the pictures he has taken before I delete them...brutal.

I've had good tofu before, but, I'm pretty sure it was fried, which likely won't help you much, and I don't think it did much for my chins either.