December 02, 2010

An item all Mothers should have. And a discount to go with it.

I think I have finally found the item that all Mothers want.
This is huge people.

I don't know about you, but as a mother I have constantly found myself trying to think up activities to stimulate my children`s very intelligent brains, and all I come up with is making hamburgers out of playdoh and reading Chicka Chicka Boom Boom for the millionth time.

Or we just go to the mall.  Hmph.

Not anymore.

Because a genius by the name of Tracy has developed Little Lessons.
LittleLessonsWebHeader

I call it "Quality Time in a Box".  There is nothing better than sitting at home with your children and having quality time all laid out for you.  Each box includes a craft, song, activity and a book based on a specific theme.
SnackTime%20Box%20Wrap%20Front
You just have to enjoy.
Enjoy the time you spend together.
Enjoy having no stress.
Enjoy watching your children have fun.
Enjoy witnessing your children learn.

Fun huh?

I think so.

And you will too.  Because Tracy is offering Live. Laugh. Pull Your Hair Out readers a 25% discount on her products.

Not only is she a genius, but also a kind, giving Momma.

All you have to do is check out her website.  When ordering, type in the discount code LLPYHO (that is short for LiveLaughPullYourHairOut) and you will receive the 25% discount.

While you are at it, you can also join her facebook page so you are kept up to date on her new products. 
She sends to the USA and Canada so if you order very soon, you can have your Little Lesson before Christmas.

Dont thank me, thank Tracy.
Ok, thank us both.
I like chocolate.

*Disclaimer.  I was not given any free products or paid to write this post. I was not given any chocolate or offered free babysitting.  I am writing this because I am in love with the product and think you will be too.  I am so excited to purchase the Winter Fun Kit.  But anyways.*






Click here for more Photostory Friday posts



 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It really sounds like a lot of fun! : )