December 31, 2008

Wordful Wednesday- The work of Mr. Momma

A few weeks ago the boys were in their school holiday concert. Of course I took both the video camera and the still camera but because I couldnt do both at once (although I have tried many times), my hubby's job was to take still pictures.


Here are some......








I love that he was trying to capture some moments leading up to our children's arrival onstage, but I am just not sure what moments they were.

Here are my guesses.

*Child laying on floor.........not our child. Our children would never behave like that in a public place. Child is so excited to see the performance that he needs to take a little breather before it begins to hold back his excitement.

*The stage. The place that will ignite our children's acting/singing careers. When they grow up and become wealthy, well known celebrities, we will have this picture to sell to all of the magazines to show the world where it all began.

*Scary man. To give to America's Most Wanted if needed.

Oh yeah, Mr. Momma did capture some great moments of OUR children too. Thank goodness.

Go here for more Wordful Wednesday folks

4 comments:

Live.Love.Eat said...

Hah. Yeah, that man is just a tad rough around the edges. Atleast you had your video cam.

Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

Ha! Funny.

Happy New Year!

Brenda said...

Nice to see someone else who takes pictures like I do. . . .

Jenni said...

LOL! Randomness...I love it!

Happy New Year!