May 05, 2009

I {Heart} Faces- Hats


This is an oldie.....but a goodie.

I have many, many......many pictures of Rowdy wearing hats. He has always been the one who enjoys dressing up and being silly, so it was really hard to pick just one picture.

But this one is my favourite. It beat out the clown wigs, police caps, hockey helmets, and believe it or not, nylons over his face.

The funny thing is I remember taking this picture and it feels like just last week. But it was almost 5 years ago.

Time is going wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy too fast.










post signature

5 comments:

Heatherlyn said...

so cute! I love the cute little chubby baby cheeks! That age could last a few more months. Or maybe even a year. It goes by too fast!

Unknown said...

Oh man he is such a stinkin' cutie! I cant believe how fast it's going already and mine is only 7 months old! :-) great picture!

Jen said...

oh man that is sweet!

Muthering Heights said...

That photo is absolutely darling!

Jenni said...

Sooooo sweet!!! I love it!