May 13, 2009

WW-Oozing Talent




Lets face it.

I may have the smartest kids on the planet.

And the most good looking.

But they are not just book smart. They know alot about...well....everything. Just ask them and they will tell you
.

But their Mother's Day gifts took the cake. Not only are they intelligent and good looking but they know their Momma so well it scares me.

Messy brought a card home and inside was his very own original poem.


He wrote a poem...AND included candy inside.

It wasnt chocolate but I forgive him....I guess.

And then he ate the candy before I could.

He knew to get it while he could or else Momma would eat it without sharing.

Smart boy.




Rowdy brought home this masterpiece all about moi.

Yes...I am 33. Or I was until today. That is all I have to say about that.

Yes, I have brown hair.

And yes, my eyes are pink after long night of partying, because, thats what I do. Not.

Going to the grocery store is my idea of a good time. WOOHOO! Because that is what Mom's do right? When we arent parenting/cleaning/chauffeuring/cooking and wiping pee covered toilet seats we are hanging out at the grocery store. Fun times.

And celery. Yes, even though it tastes like dental floss and I choke every time I swallow it, it is much better than chocolate. *gag*

I do love pink.

And I do love it when he kisses me. Especially when I dont have to offer gum in exchange for affection.





Brilliant.

Good looking.

And they know their Momma so well.



I love them so frickin much. Even though they dont lift the toilet seat.




Go here for my birthday post.









post signature

15 comments:

Unknown said...

Those gifts are keepers. Don't you just love 'em?

Ann On and On... said...

That list is hilarious! What a sweet Mother's Day gift.

I am hosting a super yummy giveaway, come on over. :)

Hoosier Homemade said...

A special treasure! Thanks for sharing!
~Liz

carrhop said...

Crazy ridiculous ADORABLE! What a great thing to have for Mother's Day! Love it!

Blessings!

Sherry said...

I love gifts like that! What a sweet mothers day gift!

MOMMY-MOMO said...

thats awesome!!!

tiarastantrums said...

I got one of those from my daughter - but she told me I was 14 - (transposed)

Paging Doctor Mommy said...

Those are fabulous gifts! I can't wait until Reagan is old enough to make me something like that. No... I can wait... she is growing way to fast as it is. No point rushing things!

Jen said...

now that is the perfect gift.

Suzy said...

Love your gifts! How muchfunis that!?

Unknown said...

These are awesome. I know you will cherish them forever. : )

And I'm totally with ya on the wiping of toilet seats. You are NOT alone...

Aunt Julie said...

Awesome! Thanks so much for sharing...

Heatherlyn said...

Cards like that are the BEST!!!! You are a lucky Mamma to get such great cards from your kids!
(And I love that he ate the candy before you did. That's so funny!)

Michelle said...

Awww, how sweet! At least you didn't have the purple eyes Little Miss drew in my picture... along with a picture of a washing machine (seriously, a washing machine?).

And happy birthday!

girlytwins said...

Love love love this. This was my first year of homemade gifts and it was by far the best yet. I look forward to poems, candy and "about my mom's" :)