July 09, 2009

When I grow up....

When I grow up I want to be like........

This gal. LoveMaegan is the name of her blog. And ...well...I love her.


Why you ask?

Well I will tell you why.

...because she posts pictures of herself in the coolest outfits and always looks good. I hate her.

...because she posts videos on how to create awesome hairstyles so you can follow it step by step. I hate her.

...because she lives in LA. I hate her.

...because she makes pieces of clothing/accessories herself that would cost you a fortune if you bought it from a designer. I hate her.


...because she seems so cool



Maybe we could just..like...hang out or something.






Hopefully she wouldn't think I am weird.



Just because I posted about how much I love her and wanna be like her doesn't mean I am weird.



Really.
















post signature



10 comments:

Domestic Diva's Corner said...

very cute post i loved it i needed that laugh this morning visiting from mama kats hope you have a great day visit me at
http://a-redneckdiva.blogspot.com/

M.B. said...

Ha! Cute! I laughed...

Debz said...

Well I can't get her blog to load so I will have to take your word for it that she is cute, sassy and creative. And for all that, I don't like her either.

Can I be friends with her too?


Over from Mama Kat's. Have a great Thursday!

My weight loss journey said...

Love it.

Kiki said...

It's wonderful that you have someone to adore. I always look to friends for creative ideas, fashion sense, and advice on all things. Have a wonderful day and take care.
-Kiki

Grammy Suzzy said...

Wow! I see what you mean! I never think of making something that might add to Me...what an inspiration!

Kekibird said...

Hahah! I have a few blogger people that I adore, Mama Kat being one of them!

Here is an award I wanted to pass onto your for your great blog and fun posts!

Jen said...

I don't blame you. I want to be here too. Fabulous!

Jenners said...

I've heard about this blog and I'm scared to visit because I might not be hip enough to hang out there ... does she have a red velvet rope to keep out the unfabulous? : )

Heatherlyn said...

I know her blog. She showed how to make a ruffled bikini ... and then modeled the after pictures.

But I don't hate her. Because she obviously can't possibly have children. If she had children and could still make and model a designer bikini THEN I might hate her. :)

She seems pretty cool, actually. So at least you two have something in common. :)