August 29, 2009

Days of Summer

As summer draws to a close I am reminding myself that it was a pretty fabulous holiday.
My kids were able to sleep in.
Stay up late.
See many places.
And even be educated a little bit at these fun places.

My kids played.
Swam.
Laughed.
Tried new things.
Accomplished many goals.


My kids spent alot of time with family.
And friends.
And their Daddy.

No one can measure up to their Daddy.
And nothing is as fun as "working" with Daddy.

Especially when they can help him do yard work in their underwear and muddy boots.

Why would middle child be in his underwear you ask?
Well, I will tell you.....

Because he fell in a huge mud puddle, that's why.


And instead of coming to the house and changing, he stripped down out in the field to continue his work with Daddy.


Because nothing is more fun.


Isn't summer wonderful?







post signature

6 comments:

Jen said...

I will totally agree to that. Summer is awesome.

carrhop said...

Absolutely love it!

Blessings!

Foursons said...

Too funny! I'm sure he'll LOVE those pictures when he gets older. ;)

John Deere Mom said...

You're right...nothing beats working with daddy. Except for maybe having pants. :)

Honey Mommy said...

That is so stinking cute! My son wouldn't leave a tractor for anything!

Heatherlyn said...

Yes! Summer is wonderful! I bet your boys just love love working out with their Daddy. My kids would LOVE a tractor. Even the girls. And a few of my kids would have NO qualms about working outside in their underwear!