November 23, 2009

Nope.No way.Uh uh.Nada.Not me.




Have I started packing for our Disney trip yet? Nope. Not me.

Did my boys tell me that my tummy looks funny? No way!

But....just in case they did, did I blame it all on them? You betcha!


Have we watched the "sexy lady movie" three times in the last 2 weeks? Uh uh. Nope. No way.


Did middle child flash vehicles driving by our house recently and then tell me "it was an accident"??? Of course not. He is an angel at all times.


Did Studley do this to a ball minutes after I brought it home from the store?



Nope. No way. He is an angel dog at all times. *cough*

Did I take a picture of a raspberry just because it was the "perfect" raspberry?

Ummm, no.
I have better things to do with my time.


Like pack for our trip.

Not.














post signature

5 comments:

Jen said...

That is the perfect raspberry!

Foursons said...

Hahaha- did you eat the raspberry or just admire it?

And the ball thing would have driven me mad. That's my money the dog just ate!

Unknown said...

Oh Studley, Studley, Studley...

Good raspberry pic. Now GO PACK! :)

koreen (aka: winn) said...

LOL! Middle child flashing cars right outside your house? Priceless! Made me giggle. Don't tell 'em though. ;)

Heatherlyn said...

Your post brought a smile to my face. I think I'd rather take pictures of raspberries than pack any day!!!