August 23, 2010

McFatty

My apologies. I have been so busy watching The Bachelor Pad and PVRed Intervention shows that I didn't have the time for blogging.

Bad me!

I have also been eating Kit Kat bars and Dairy Queen sundaes so my "healthy lifestyle" has been suffering.

And I am PMSing.

Just ask my husband.

I was doing so well. Down 33lbs and maintaining it. Eating lots of protein, fruits and veggies from our garden.
I was only drinking water.
Blech.

Just generally being good.

Then it all went to Hell in a handbag.

When I am PMSing, I am not myself. I morph into a food-crazed bitch and never get full. I eat my meal and then want dessert. I have dessert and then want a snack. I eat my snack and then want a meal. It is a vicious cycle.

I have no interest in exercising. I have no interest in doing anything but sitting on my butt watching trashy television and playing Bejeweled Blitz.

It is scary.
Verrrrrry scary.

Luckily I am only up 2lbs but I am totally blaming it on water retention.  Not the chocolate and ice cream.

Hmph.



*Go see Blair.  She has a picture of peanut M&M's.  Yum.  While there, please tell her to get a button and Linky for McFatty Mondays.  Just because.*


6 comments:

Unknown said...

I hear ya loud and clear. It's more DMSing for me (D is for during) and this week is the one! Ugh.

koreen (aka: winn) said...

Cravings are crazy. I feel for you. The definition of PMS is carb/fat craving. Seriously. I kid you not. I hope you get through it. You've been doing great with your diet (and by diet I mean nutritional lifestyle, not a weight-loss regime), and I've found it's so much easier to eat lots of fruits and veggies in summer, too. Good luck. =)

Foursons said...

That is how I am every.single.day. I wish it was only once a month. *sigh*

S said...

Yup, I'm right there with you, Foursons... Every day. I just ate the last of the Dora the Explorer sugar cookies that Gramma bought for my daughter. I'd better go drink some water. Hang in there, Momma. I'm sure you'll be back to your healthy-living self soon.

Gigi said...

I've never really noticed the correlation - until you pointed it out. Which totally explains why I've been starving all day!

Synergy Girl said...

Gotta LOVE being "on the rag..." UGH...I am protesting because I feel that if I am nursing...I shouldn't HAVE to have any periods, but HELLO...guess what POPPED up today...??!! A bunch of red, and a whole lotta bi-otch...sigh...