December 16, 2010

Etsy Shopping.

If only the sellers at Etsy knew how much I loved them and wanted the whole world to know about them.
In the meantime I will post pics of some of my favourite things.
In red and green.It's a holiday theme my friends. Go with it.
redandgreen
Click on item word to see where you can purchase the item for me yourself.
Pillowcase dress
HOBO bag
DSLR camera strap
Print
Fabric Branches
Frame
Apron
Dress
Travel Bag Purse
 
Go here to view more PSF peeps.  It's fun.
 

5 comments:

Emily said...

I can make this:
http://www.etsy.com/listing/63984881/vintage-inspired-green-and-yellow-retro
and this:
http://www.etsy.com/listing/61818395/free-shipping-dslr-camera-strap-black?ref=sr_list_3&ga_search_query=red+camera+strap&ga_search_type=handmade&ga_page=3&order=&includes[0]=tags&includes[1]=title&filter[0]=handmade
for you...

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Etsy does have some super cute stuff.

Natalie said...

LOVE the bags and frames. So cute!! Nice collage too! And presentation on the photos!! :)

Unknown said...

You found some super cute things!!

Jenny Marlowe Marvin said...

I am SUCH a fan of Etsy too! My friend actually just put up a site with her SUPER cute winter wear, I just posting it today :) Check it out!