August 28, 2011

Duke the Horse


Duke the Horse was limping the other day.
The first thought that went through oldest child's mind was "Oh no, is he going to die of some rare, unknown leg disease?  He cant die.  I love him.  Please dont let him die.  Do whatever it takes to make sure he doesnt die!!!!!!!!!"
DSC_0969
The first thing that went through my mind was "Holy f-in crap, this is going to be expensive to fix"
Luckily it wasnt anything serious and Duke the Horse seems to be improving.
DSC_0974
But I think my husband needs to start selling his body for any future vet bills
DSC_0971

3 comments:

Bluegrass Daddy said...

I've seen your husband, maybe you should come up with another plan to make money....

hilljean said...

Great photos! I especially like the last one! I hope he starts to feel better :(

Momma@Live. Laugh. Pull your hair out said...

Bluegrass Daddy.....should I sell the kids?