November 23, 2011

Blue

I'm late. Late, late, for a very important date.
Beth posted her You Capture stuff early because of the American Thanksgiving holiday and totally caught me off guard.

So, I walked around my...umm....kitchen and living room and found these lil' treasures.

A Lego toy on a table instead of a floor waiting for me to step on it.
A-mazing.
DSC_1051
The three year old daughter girl's artwork
DSC_1046
Blue jeans and bling-bling
DSC_1047
Beautiful blue lil' toenails.
DSC_1049

Happy Thanksgiving to all of my American readers/friends.
I am thankful that you stop by this ol' blog of mine and support me as I walk through this journey called Life.
Thank you for accepting me.
Not judging me.
And allowing me to put my thoughts into writing.
I am forever grateful.

youcapture4-1
Go here to see more Blue photos

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you, too! Will that little Lego man be joining you for turkey this year? =>

Gigi said...

Aw thanks! I'm counting all my blog friends as reasons to be thankful.

Have a wonderful day.