February 24, 2012

Crap I Learned this Week

*Walking at 13.0 incline at 3.6 miles an hour for 35 minutes on a treadmill will almost kill me

*That awful smell coming from my fridge was a cucumber, under the celery that was bought approx 3.5 weeks ago

*Princess jumps up and down after doing a #2 to shake off any excess poo before wiping

*I vomit easily

*Studley can still run
DSC_0718

19069998392060945_Skdd44jB_c

*Found here

*I am not as strong as I act

*There is nothing more important than family.

But I already knew that.

Happy Weekend y'all!
kisshug

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Okay the farting after death thing really kinda freaks me out!

Gigi said...

I now know more about farting than ever before....and that's saying something considering I live with guys.

Jenners said...

Go Studley go!

Are the need to vomit and the #2 dance related?

Heatherlyn said...

Love the cucumber. What I don't know if I do or don't want to know is sometimes that smell in the car ... I never know what the kids might have left in there under a seat!

It's good to see your dog running. I wish he could live healthily forever!

Did he ever stop stinking?