I would be even more excited if my children didn't read over my shoulder every time I decide to blog.
Don't they know I like to curse and talk about them????
OK, here goes.
1. This is how I feel about my hubby working 16 hour days for the last 3 weeks straight.
2. I could watch Dirty Jobs 24/7. I am not sure if it is because I am actually interested in the jobs or if it is because I am crushing on Mike Rowe and his deep voice. And he IS friggin funny!
"Friggin"....See? Not cursing because children are watching me......
3. I bought a Costco sized box of Halloween candy and hid it. Then ate it all myself. My kids found it when there were just a few things left. I told them it was from last year and the candy probably wouldn't taste good.
I am going to Hell for this, arent I?
4. I have beaten the sleeping pill addiction cold turkey. Amen. Hallelujah.
5. Every single time I go to the gym to burn off the Halloween candy, those TLC Baby Story shows are on. Today I actually thought about having one more baby because they are cute, smell good and don't talk back.
Someone smack me.