October 23, 2012

Talking with my Kid

Can I interview you?
Why?
DSC_0584
Because I want to.
You're weird.
Yes. Yes I am.
The jokes on you because I helped to make you which means you're weird too.  So there.
Like I said.  You are weird.
{my 8 year old already acts like an adult}
DSC_0586
Favourite song?
Gangnam Style
Food?
Candy
Sport?
Soccer
TV Show?
Gator Boys.
What is it about?
They catch gators with just their hands and they have to go in the water to catch them.
What do they do when they catch them?
Bring them to a treatment place for them to do wrestling and stuff.
DSC_0588
Dog?
Burmese Mountain Dog and German Shepherd.
That's good, because we have a German shepherd.
Do you love Jersey the dog?
Yeah
Does he annoy you?
Yeah
Why?
Ummmm, because he pees on the floor and bites me.
Favourite thing to do?
School
Why?
Because I play soccer at recess
Maybe you can join a team.
No. And don't write that because I'm not going to.
Just did. And you cant stop me.
Once again, you are weird.
DSC_0589
Who's going to win the Presidential Election?
I don't even know what that it is.
Barack Obama or Mitt Romney?
Arack Obamaka
Good choice, son.
You're a smart kid.
I know.
parenting BY dummies
HardlyAHousewifeBlog.com



7 comments:

Unknown said...

Kids are so funny! Love this!

Gigi said...

Very smart boy! He's already figured out if he plays at recess, and not on a team, then he doesn't have to go to all those practices!

Our Neck of the Woods said...

Haha so funny! Kids say the darnedest things :)

Jennifer said...

He is a smart kid. ;)

Jenners said...

Between the photos and the comments, I felt like I was there . Great stuff.

Unknown said...

This is great. Kids are so funny. And they will say anything. I don't think my 7 year old knows who is running for president either LOL
Patricia
www.thettdiaries.com

Heatherlyn said...

Haha. Too bad Arack Obamaka isn't running. :) He sounds like a kid who knows what he likes!