November 12, 2012

Stuff

My aging body is fighting sickness and I am at the point now of just wanting to feel like death so it can be over and done with.  I am also bloated and fat....I have a zit on my chin and random hairs growing all over my squishy flesh.

Hot, right?

You wish you were my husband.  I just know it.

So, this is what has happened while I have been fighting illness, plucking and applying zit cream every 2 hours.

1.  Hubby and I celebrated 12 years of marriage.  We still like each other which is considered a huge accomplishment considering most of the couples we know have split up.

2.  No one has taken any kittens.  Damn you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3.  We took the kids to see Wreck It Ralph.  Loved it, but loved watching our kids pig out on popcorn with too-big-for-their-little-heads 3D glasses on. 

4.  Dude {hubby} cleaned out his side of the closet.  I am convinced he needs to be on Hoarders for his clothing stash addiction.

5.  Went to Costco with the husband.  'Nuff said.

6.  Parent-Teacher Observation/Conference for Princess.  Um.....yeah....she is totally a genius.

7.  Remembrance Day. I tear up every time I hear this.


Have I mentioned I am bloated?
And zitty?
miscellany monday at lowercase letters

4 comments:

Heatherlyn said...

I love Costco!!!

So ... about the zit thing. It's so unfair. Recently I had a surgery which makes it so that I no longer go through that week-long period thing. I wondered, how will I know then where I am at in my cycle? Well, duh, because I will STILL break out before that week-long period no matter what. :P So. Unfair. I never had breakouts like this as a teenager. No one should have zits AND wrinkles at the same time. No one.

I hope that you feel better soon!!!

Unknown said...

My husband cleaned out his side of the closet over the weekend too! Huh!

Happy Anniversary again... we are blessed to still be keepin' 'em around. ;)

Jenners said...

My husband cleaned out his part of the closet too. What is going on? Is there a virus or something?

Jennifer said...

Congratulations on your 12 year anni! That IS an amazing accomplishment! Here's to many, many more years together!

Also, about the zit thing: I feel your pain. Oh, do I ever! Blegh!