January 18, 2014

Tidbits. Mostly me whining, but sometimes it is necessary.

* Yesterday was a PA Day. My kids fought all day.
* They also wanted me to watch them bounce balls, ride scooters, draw, colour,  buy them expensive shoes, dance, exercise and go sledding when all I wanted to do was go to bed.
* I am in the midst of the winter blues.
* Jersey the dog was a bad boy. We have to make some difficult decisions.
* I miss my Daddy.
* I sliced my finger with a knife the other day.
* And then again yesterday.
* A new cat or two has showed up in our barn. We think one might be Blackie who went missing over a year ago.
* And the other one looks like the baby daddy to the many kittens birthed in our barn.
* I purchased Project Life stuff so I can start a new beginning in how I "scrapbook" our memories.
* I think my happy pills need to be increased.
* Lets have a group hug. Tell me everything is going to be OK.

DSC_0778
This a Duke the horse.
He enjoys rolling in the snow.
And eating.
And smelling Cindy the girl horse's bum.
Weekly Top Shot #118

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Duke is gorgeous!

Coombe Mill - Fiona said...

Burrr, looks very cold with you, hope Duke has a warm coat

Foursons said...

Book your plane ticket girl, we are in the 70's here and it is GORGEOUS.

Maybe we should get my dog and your dog together and let them live out their naughty little lives together. Bring him down with you and we'll find a nice pasture somewhere to drop them off.

Gigi said...

Sending hugs...you (we) will get through this and then it will be spring.

Anonymous said...

Love the photo of Duke in the snow. Hope spring comes soon enough for you.

Ida said...

Duke is quite a stunning looking horse. - I do hope Jersey isn't in too much trouble, he's a handsome dog. - Everything will be "ok".