May 24, 2009

Not me Monday!





Another Monday? How is time going by so fast? Only 4 more weeks until the kidlets are out of school for over 2 months.

I am not upset that I will have three kids at home. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for approximately 10 weeks. It will not be a problem finding things to keep them busy. And keep myself sane? No problem.

Ha. Would it be wrong for me to run away for a few months and come home on the first day of school? And my sanity left me years ago......

I am not bummed that I will be known as "Referee" for two months. I am not stressed out about having two strong-willed, spirited violent boys at home, together all of the time.

Fun times.


I did not take a picture of my boys playing together nicely so I have it as a reminder that it is possible for them to get along for more than 3 minutes. Any other mother would think that their children are angels no matter what behaviour they display.





Middle child did not argue with me about whether or not he is in Junior Kindergarten or Senior Kindergarten. He did not say in these words "Mom, you don't know what you're talking about" when I told him that he is in JK. After 5 minutes of trying to explain it to him and being yelled at, I did not give in. I did not say "Fine, you're in SK" just so the argument would be over.

I do not think there is a small possibility that middle child will be in politics when he gets older. And I most definitely don't think that all other politicians will be terrified of him!

I did not buy heels for an upcoming wedding. And if by chance, I did buy pretty brown high heel/wedge shoes I did not fall over on my ankle while wearing them around the house.

I did not throw them and call them bad names as I sat on the floor nursing my sore ankle.

A few of my children do not say "That is so sick" when they think something is cool. And if they did, I would not break out in the giggles because it is the funniest thing I have ever heard.

I never said "That is totally rad" when I was young(er) and thought something was cool. Honest. Because that would be like so uncool. Dude.

I am not grossed out by dirty fingernails. They do not give me the heebie jeebies. I mean, it is just dirt...and bug guts.....and who knows what else.

I am not totally disgusted when my kids have dirty fingernails and I catch them with their fingers up their nose.

My kids do not pick their nose. They also do not wrestle, yell, use bad language, pee on the toilet seat, and call me "Mean Mom".


When they are sleeping.



Happy Monday!





post signature

5 comments:

Jen said...

I have the same love/hate relationship with heel. I love them but my ankles don't

kristi said...

LOL...you throw shoes too? My kids fight too.......a LOT!

Heatherlyn said...

I have given in to many a stupid arguments with my kids when they are clearly wrong, because if they really want to be wrong that badly it's OK by me!

You will love summer!! 10 weeks flies by quickly!!

Unknown said...

LOL, that was cute. I'm glad you're NOT all of those things you just said.

Jenni said...

I am so excited for school to get out I can't even stand it! LOL!

And dirty fingernails make me insane!