April 19, 2010

Princess.

April 20, 2008 my baby girl was born.
April 20, 2010 my baby girl is two years old.

Excuse me while I weep.

Where does the time go?????

My baby girl loves shoes...
....and makeup.
She loves to dance...
....and jump.
She loves to give open mouth kisses to anyone.
She calls her big brothers "guys"....
....and refuses to call them by their real names.
Her favourite food is Chef Boy-ar-Dee ravioli....
...and french fries with gravy.

My baby girl loves going to her gymnastics class....
...but prefers to do her own thing instead of listening to the Coach.
She loves her swimming class....
...especially going under water.
She adores Elmo...
...and Barney.
And even says "Buh bye" to them when the show is over.

My baby girl sings her ABCs...
...and counts to 4.
She knows where most of her body parts are...
...and loves to show off her cute little belly.
She has an endless vocabulary....
...and even has her own unique language.

My baby girl loves to brush her hair...
...and her teeth.
She loves to clean....
...and make messes.
She still sucks her thumb when it is time to sleep...
...and wants hugs and kisses when she gets a "boo boo".

My baby girl is 2.
My baby girl is no longer a baby.
She is my happiness...
She is my life.



I made this video on her 6 month birthday and the boys thought that I needed to add it on here........






6 comments:

Unknown said...

Precious, precious girl. Happy Birthday to her!!

Jen said...

Times goes by so fast, my babies will be three in a few months. I can't believe it.

Beautiful post.

Anonymous said...

Happy B-day, Princess! Love ya, Kristina

Frugal Vicki said...

I love the video. that song tears me up every time!

Jenners said...

This was just so sweet and cute and wonderful and amazing ... just like your little girl!

Heatherlyn said...

Great post! You do such a wonderful job of expressing yourself!

Happy Birthday Princess!