April 05, 2011

Fun

One of my favourite words.
Why?
Because fun means joy, happiness and smiles.
Fun means that my family is experiencing moments that will be remembered as, umm....fun.
Fun to me is capturing those moments.

Like when Princess was playing in the dirt with Tonka toys and had The Tantrum of All Tantrums when it was time to go inside.
Fun.

DSC_0866

Or when Rowdy was on the swing and jumped off almost landing in a pile of dog crap.
Fun.
DSC_0871

And when Studley sunned himself on the lawn and then rolled in what smelled like dead animal parts.
Fun.
DSC_0872

When Princess decided to dress like this for the day and then cover herself in marker, just because.
Fun.
DSC_0858

Like I said.
Fun to me is capturing the fun moments experienced by the ones I love the most.
 
The End.
youcapture4-1

More Fun Pics Here


sevenclownbutton
More WW Here

15 comments:

Foursons said...

This made me literally LOL.

Jen said...

Oh yeah, that is all FUN. ;)

Jen said...

Awesome!! Totally reminds me of my own kids (except the dog part as we don't have one-yet).

OneMommy said...

You have to capture all those moments... I've had the marker experience, and a dog that rolls in dead things... so fun.

Stacey said...

That was too funny! Great pictures too! Happy WW!

Heatherlyn said...

You are doing a fantastic job of chronicling your children's childhoods and your dog's life.

I think fun is never having to worry about what anything costs. I think that means I never have fun. :P

Kate said...

Well, look on the bright side: at least your dog didn't get sprayed by a skunk like my childhood dog did.

Boy, did we use a lot of tomato juice!

Good pix!

Melissa said...

One hilarious post! It put a smile on my face. P.S. Did the marker wash off easily?

terri browne said...

Hee hee! I can totally relate to the tantrums about coming inside. And I love the marker picture! That's definitely a keeper.

Unknown said...

You crack me up!! There's always tons of FUN at your place, isn't there? Hee hee! :D

tiarastantrums said...

well who wants to come inside??? I'd like to play all day too!!

Unknown said...

oh my gosh too funny, my daughter has looked like the last picture many of times!

i love the first shot, really great!

Jen said...

Oh, too funny! My little sister used to cover herself in marker. My mom would get so mad! Lucky for me, my daughter, who is 7.5 has never tried it.

Jenners said...

Why does all the fun involve baths at the end?

Dhemz said...

hehhehe...this is fun....I love these photos...:) It' my first time to join, hope you can check out mine HERE. Thanks!