July 20, 2011

Simple

I love the word simple.  I like to say the word simple.  I love simple things.  I love it when my children do too.
Like when Princess was given some cups and bowls and played for hours in the water.
DSC_0550
DSC_0547
DSC_0548
DSC_0553
I am totally saving these pictures so when she asks for $100 pairs of shoes and jeans, I can whip them out and say "You used to love the simple things."
Think it will change her mind???
Ya, I don't think so either.
workshop-button-1
Workshop prompts were given by Mama Kat
I bet her children love simple things too.....right now.

7 comments:

Heatherlyn said...

I love this post! It is sooooooo true!!! And no, it won't change her mind. But these are some of the wonderful simple beautiful pleasures of life that you are enjoying with your children. And your pictures are beautiful. You will have them forever so that at least when she is asking you for $100 you can get the pictures out and go back in time to a much simpler, less expensive era of your life. (And it goes by way too fast!!!!!)

Minivan Mama said...

Sweet pictures! I'm convinced the most fun toys are those that are simple or maybe not even toys!

mssharealot said...

What adorable pictures! I hope Princess keeps on enjoying simple (not expensive) things for many years to come! (Hoping my crew will too!)

Jen said...

That is just beautiful. I really is all about the simple things.

Tiffany said...

Beautiful! It probably won't remind her of how the simple things are all she needs, but YOU can remember. :)

Visiting from Mama Kat's!

christina said...

Love this. and great photos! :)

Unknown said...

JDaniel can spend hours with water and cups. There is just something wonderful about pouring it and getting wet.