January 10, 2012

Stuff I love about Studley

Man, oh man, I love my Studley.
 I love it when he snores so loudly during the night that it wakes me from a deep sleep.
 I love it when he rubs snot all over my windows when he wants in the house. DSC_1215
I love the way he rubs his stinky ears along the front of the sofa so we have a constant reminder of his stink when sitting on it.
 I especially love it when he moans and groans during a "deep sleep session" . DSC_1208
I love it when he pees right outside the front door because he is too lazy to actually walk to the grass/snow areas around the house.
And it is really great when he runs into things because his eyesight is so bad. DSC_1209
I love it so much when he steals Princess' sandwich right from her hands.
 And then when he pees and poops in the horse's stalls because he knows that Ike and Duke do it. DSC_1218
I love to hear him toot and then watch him jump because it scared him out of a good sleep.
 I love to lift up his hind end to help him get up the stairs. DSC_1213

Sorry for this.
I just love my old dog so stinkin much.

6 comments:

Gigi said...

Poor old Studley....he's lucky to have you.

Stacy Uncorked said...

Studley is awesome - and so are you. :)

Introducing the World's Smallest Warrior Cat

Colette S said...

Now this is how your love a pet! :)

Thanks for sharing!

Jenners said...

Keep on stinking and sleeping and snoring and tooting, Studley! We love ya for it!

Michelle said...

He looks like a great old guy and I can totally relate as I have two fur babies of my own.

Jenny @ flutterbyechronicles said...

aww he is so cute how could you not. He sounds like my Ginger with his peeing of the porch and bumping into furniture.