1. Wear shoes like this
Nunavut. I am sure it is a lovely place.........just not for me.
5. Become a vegetarian. I love animals and prefer to block out anything that happens between the time the animal is living to when it is on my plate.....but I just cannot give up meat. If I had to, I would....but it's tasty. And our bodies need protein. And I am not a huge fan of nuts and beans. Enough said.
6. Learn to knit/crochet/sew/weave/quilt. I have no desire to learn. But if someone wants to make me something, it makes me very happy.
7. Work as a Podiatrist. Feet are gross.
8. Go to a Bluegrass music concert. My husband, on the other hand would go every day if he could.
9. Apply to be a contestant on the TV show Fear Factor.
10. Get into politics. Oh, the stuff they would bring up about me................
Check out this wonderful place to see more workshop stuff.