August 11, 2012

Hi.Wassup.Whatsnew.

Watching my children experience joy...
DSC_0896
...learning new things...
...learning from their mistakes and successes...
...becoming more independent while still needing Mommy's hand at times...
It is what I was put on this Earth to do.
And I am so thankful for every single second I have with my precious babies.
DSC_0893
That is what I like to do at home....
and everywhere else.

Totally mushy, I know.
*gag*
DSC_0891
Oh, yeah.....
I also like to eat...
...and sleep.
Boring. Maybe.
True. Yes.
DSC_0890
I will tell you more about me when it isn't 1130pm.
Because I like to sleep, remember?
DSC_0889
Nice to meet you.
Come back.
Hang out.
Lets chit chat.
And eat bon bons.

a content housewife

8 comments:

Eva (http://buildhousehome.blogspot.com.au/) said...

Nice to meet you too! Mushy is good, mushy is real, and aren't we lucky that we have the chance to love them so much. And yes, I will come back, to chit chat, and eat bon bons. Love your photo's

Lighthousegal said...

Love your photos, the little one seems to be having a great time. Do treasure every moment with your children, they grow up WAY too soon!

Jen said...

A momma after my own heart. It's nice to meet you.

Ashley Ramsey said...

These photos are fantastic! What a special moment to capture!! Thank you for linking up!! Nice to meet you!!

Tamar SB said...

Love her spunk! Great pictures!

Nancy said...

Adorable captures of summer fun. Thank you for sharing at Your Sunday Best this week. xo

EMily said...

Bon bons are delightful, so is sleep. Don't eat while you sleep, that would be dangerous, and possibly mushy. Oh, nice photos, by the way!

Jenners said...

A woman who likes to sleep and eat bon bons. We would SO get along if we were neighbors!