January 13, 2013

Parenting is only for the tough. I am not tough. I am weak...and frustrated....ready to GTF outta here!

Man, oh man.  I am losing followers like crazy.
Maybe they think my dog is annoying.
Or hate Ike and Duke.
Maybe they don't know that I went to see Kenny Rogers this weekend.
If they knew that, I am sure they would all come crawling back wanting to know if the plastic surgery really did mess up his face. 
And, I would tell them yes.

But that isn't what this is about.
Lets discuss this cruel assignment called Parenting.
This long, mind sucking, body taking, confidence killing test. 
Ermegerd, it is killing me slowly.

We recently paid someone to work his ass off finishing a room in our basement.
A finished, private room with comfy furniture, tiled floor, an area rug, big TV, DVD player and video games.
All of this for our bratty, spoiled, unappreciative children because we thought it would be nice for them to have their own space to play with each other/friends.
They told us they wanted it.
And actually seemed excited.
We are total suckers.

They have never used it.
Not once.
And they don't plan on it.
Because they say it is scary.

I give up.
Done.
Finished.
Thisclosetorunningaway.

Dear Followers.  Why are you leaving us?  We are fun.  And weird.  And love Photobooth.
photo 3photo 2photo 1



6 comments:

LisaS said...

Hee hee heee he ha haaaaaaah...! Very scary pics of your kids. Just wait until they are in high school.... ;)

Heatherlyn said...

Hahaha. Yes, kids are like that. I say that you and your husband set up shop down there as a "get-away" room when the kids are driving you crazy. :)

Jenners said...

Perhaps no one wants to play with your freaky headed children!! : )

Jennifer said...

Sounds like momma just got herself a new room.

Gigi said...

If the kids don't want it claim it as your own! Of course, that will most certainly guarantee that every time you go in and close the door they will want to come in. *sigh* You just can't win.

Unknown said...

I agree with Heatherlyn and Jennifer. Perhaps you could set up your home spa down there instead and lock the suckers out? ;)

Nice pics. lol.