February 10, 2013

Snowmageddon Happened Outside my House

.....and many other houses throughout Canada on Friday.

Truthfully I hate the term "Snowmageddon" or "Snowpocalypse" and even "Snowzilla", but felt the need to use one for a huge dramatic effect.

Us Canadians are used to snow, ice, freezing temperatures and, well, just craptastic weather from November until April.

But when it snows for 24+ hours straight, dumping 40+ centimetres, I feel the need to yell "F*^K this S#(T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

DSC_0099
The kids and animals loved it though.
So I watched from the door and snapped away.
DSC_0094
DSC_0095
DSC_0097
DSC_0096DSC_0101
DSC_0105
Dear Winter.
F off.
I am so done with you.
Love Momma

Dear Blog Readers
Do you live somewhere warm?
Can I come visit?

3 comments:

Foursons said...

Yes and yes!!! 75°F here today.

Carrie said...

This post made me laugh! I love the snow so much and we haven't gotten any this year! It's just plain dreary here. I love the pictures of the horses though! Just beautiful!

DayswithDylan

The Lovely One said...

I live in California, and it was beautiful today! We played soccer in the backyard dressed in t-shirts!