I made it all by myself.
It might have taken me a few hours and it might look very beginner-ish, but I don't care.
I did it.
My next life goal is to create a robot who cleans my house.
Anyways, the purpose of this collage is to educate the masses on products I love.
I am a simple human being.
A human being who rarely wears makeup and changes into comfy clothes as soon as I enter my home, but there are still a few things that even I must have in my bathroom.
True story. I used to think about posting photos of myself in my daily outfits similar to other fashion bloggers, but then I remembered that I am not fashionable.
So, you know, when an unfashionable,
1. Nivea Cleansing Gel. I am in my late 30s and still get zits. But I barely get any now that I use this stuff. Amen, hallelujah, praise be to the Zit Gods. And, because I am fabulous at multi-tasking, I keep it in the shower so I can lather it on in the morning while cleaning the rest of my bodacious bod. *snort*
This stuff is under $10. Go buy it.
And then buy the toner, lotion etc.
2. Emjoi Micro Pedi. My life is complete with this in my life. I hate socks and only wear them when I have to, so my feet get dry and gross. I absolutely hate scraping my feet with pumice stones/sticks/boards and now I never have to again, because of this precious little treasure. It is a battery operated foot scraper that buffs off all of the dry skin and other gross things. True story. I almost cried when I used it for the first time and the result was feet as soft as a baby's bum. It costs less than one pedicure and runs on 2 AA batteries.
I want to be Emjoi's spokesperson.
You will not regret this purchase.
3. Redken Curvaceous. I recently had my hair coloured at a very high end salon. It was an experiment to see if they really do a better job........and I enjoy the 20 minute hair wash with neck and shoulder massage. But whatever.
I will never use anything else.
And, now need a job so I can buy the other products.........
4. Gehwol. I have been using this stuff for years because of my dry feet. After using the Micro Pedi, I immediately put the Salve for Cracked Skin on and my feet are in a state of pure bliss. I want to show everyone my soft feet. I want to post pictures of my softasababysbum feet on all social media.
I want to be Gehwol's spokesperson.
I need a second job to buy all Gehwol products.
5. Blistex. Anyone who knows me well knows that I cannot live without my Blistex. Not the chapstick Blistex, but the squeeze out of the tube and apply with baby finger kind of ointment. I have some in my purse, in my bathroom, in my kitchen and on my nightstand. Its an addiction, people.
When you want to buy me a present, buy me Blistex.
You're welcome for that.
**Disclaimer. I wasn't paid for any of these reviews. I did this out of the goodness of my heart because I am a kind, generous person.