May 14, 2009

TWT-Mysterious Moustache

Rowdy went to bed.

Rowdy fell asleep.

Rowdy woke up the next morning with this on his face.

He had no idea how it appeared.

Until Messy confessed to drawing it on his face while he slept.

Bad big brother!

But very funny.

You have to admit you giggled just a bit.

Because I sure did.

OK. Alot.


So much so that I had tears in my eyes and almost peed my pants.

Note to self. Never, ever fall asleep before my 7 year old.





I am still laughing..................



Go here for my Writers Workshop post


Cheaper Than Therapy





post signature

17 comments:

Kimmie said...

Hilarious! You gotta love having boys! My ATWT

Aisling said...

Every year we go on a church weekend away, the youth usually share a cabin. And they usually play "first one to fall asleep gets drawn on". I've been trying to persuade them to use make up pencils since the year they used felt pen on my eldest's face. He was at a really posh school and I had to keep him off for a day over that one, cuz it just wouldn't come off.

I am Harriet said...

Very cute photos!

Angela said...

That's hilarious!!

the mom said...

Too Cute!!!

Paging Doctor Mommy said...

Oh that is too funny! You may want to teach Messy about the payback theory though!

Suburban Hooker said...

That's hilarious!!!
Great post!!

Unknown said...

Oh, that's great stuff...those boys!

Jen said...

I may have just peed a little too. Too funny.

Rob said...

That is classic. Something we did in college in the frat house only worse. LOL

Bree Shaw said...

i am laughing! laughing because it is you and not me:) super cute!

Former Fat Chick said...

My boys are 16 months apart...the fun never ends, wait 'till the figure out they can kick each other in the nuts...every argument will quilcky end in a kick inthe nuts...it's so lovely.

Colette S said...

It is funny! lol

I love the name of your blog!

Jenny @ flutterbyechronicles said...

LOL, that is hilarious.

girlytwins said...

OMGoodness. So hilarious!

Unknown said...

To funny!

Heatherlyn said...

no way! That older son of yours is a handful! He makes for lots of good stories though!