January 30, 2011

January 31, 2004.

I love you because you roll up your pants and think it is cool to wear belts.
I love you because you think Zoodles taste better than Scarios.
I love you because you think it is ok to have three bowls of Lucky Charms for lunch.
And dinner.
I love you because you tell your sister how pretty she is when she is wearing a funny outfit.
I love you because you shake Papa's hand when saying goodbye.

I love you because you are eager to help do jobs around the house....for a price.
I love you because you love to read.
I love you because you are almost as stubborn as your Momma.
I love you because you love to argue....just like your Momma.

I love you because you think it is cool to dance and sing.
I love you because you still drop your drawers and pee outside when you have to go really bad.
I love you because you are you.
Dont ever change for anyone because you are perfect just the way you are.

Happy 7th Birthday to my Prince!
DSC_0005






3 comments:

Gigi said...

Happy Birthday to your boy! Isn't it amazing how quickly they grow?

Jenners said...

This was so touching and wonderful and fun! And your wish for him is exactly what I hope every parent wishes for their kids!

Foursons said...

Love this post! Happy 7th Birthday to him!