October 25, 2012

You know what would be great?

*If my children actually put their dirty clothes in the baskets instead of throwing them beside the basket...or in their closet...or under their bed....

*If my children did not spit gobs of toothpaste in the sink.....and then leave it there.

*If they would flush the damn toilet.

*If they would take the dog outside before he pisses on the floor.

*If they would remember we have a dishwasher.....and actually put their dirty dishes in it.

*If they wouldn't fight every 32 seconds.

*If Princess wouldn't tattletale every 47 seconds.

*If they would use stuff for the reason it was made, instead of taking it apart and leaving pieces in every corner of the house.

*If they wouldn't lock each other in the dog crate.
With a real lock.
And then tip it over.
And then scream....and yell....
....and call eachother bad names.
And then lose the key.
photo (1)
photo (2)photo (3)
Just sayin'
Give me your best shot at Better in BulkPhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and Lolli
 
A Night Owl
Blogfest

17 comments:

LisaS said...

amen

Unknown said...

Oh my wow, yes!

Gigi said...

I get that. I really, really do. But that last one? Well, that is too funny and will be one y'all will be remembering forever!

What Marty Sees said...

Oh, my it sounds like you've had a quite a week! My own pet peeve is the dishwasher...will set their cereal bowl on the counter right above it...but can't seem to muster up the will to open the dishwasher and put it inside.

Unknown said...

Okay, I'm sorry but locking each other in the dog crater is pretty funny!!

Our Neck of the Woods said...

HA! Funny photos. I don't have kids, but for most of these I just subbed in "husband" :)

Anne Birdsong said...

Hi Vikki, I’m Anne from Life on the Funny Farm (http://annesfunnyfarm.blogspot.com), and I’m visiting from Farmgirl Friday.

What I love MOST about this? That you were there taking pictures! Seriously, it's like you made that list based on what goes on in my house, so you had me laughing.

Anyway, thanks for posting this. I hope you can pop by my blog sometime to say hi…

Jennifer said...

Why, why, WHY will the not flush the toilet? I just do not get it.

Heatherlyn said...

We have issues with #1, 2, 3, and 5 at our house! I'd also love it if the kids would be OCD about keeping their rooms clean. I only have ONE child out of 5 who keeps a neat, tidy room all the time. Of course, maybe I should be a little bit more OCD about keeping MY own room clean. :)

The dog cage problem is so funny! I would have taken a picture too!

Ida said...

Tee, Hee, Hee! - Oh my what would life without kids be like....Peaceful!

Seriously this is so funny and I'm glad you got pictures.

Jenners said...

That would be great. It is also impossible.
And the dog crate bit is hilarious! Perhaps you want to consider getting two more crates.

Kathy Shea Mormino, The Chicken Chick said...

Hello! I’m stopping in to invite you to join us at the Clever Chicks Blog Hop this week!
http://www.the-chicken-chick.com/2012/11/clever-chicks-blog-hop-7-country-craft.html

I hope to see you there!
Cheers!
Kathy
The Chicken Chick

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Oh, those things would totally be great...and yeah, losing the key? Straw the broke the camel's back!

Cutis Medical said...

The hairs care 'information is too elaborative I personally think that it is helpful for everyone.
skin rejuvenation
filler


Unknown said...

Great Blog Vikki, Thereis always so much in store when kids are around.
caucasian hair cut

Anonymous said...

That’s so true and nicely put in your blog here.
Cosmetic Surgeons

Unknown said...

It’s going to be ending of mine day, except before ending I am reading this wonderful post to increase my experience.
outsource web development