January 24, 2013

Talking about myself. Its fun.

I was tagged by my southern BFF Elaine, to answer very personal questions about myself. I hmmmmed and haaa-ed about whether I should share such personal details about moi on this blog, but then I remembered I talk about poop soup.
 

So, here goes.

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Nope. I am special, so I was given a unique name with an even more unique way of spelling it.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Today. I went to see my therapist and I swear, as soon as I walk through those doors, I do the ugly cry for the entire session.

I have issues.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Yes. It is a mixture of cursive and printing. A little bit bubbly but not so over the top bubbly that I dot my "i"s with a little heart.

That drives me bonkers.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Oven roasted turkey
Black forest ham
Macaroni and cheese loaf {yes, really}
Montreal Smoked Meat

I could go on........

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
Kids or brats?
I have three.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Totally. And we would discuss poop soup and other gross bodily functions.

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
You would have to ask those around me.....

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Yes! And I am very attached to them.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
If I was drunk......


10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Fruit Loops
Lucky Charms
Cheerios with peaches or bananas on top


11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Never.
 I untie them when I have to put them back on and then curse at myself for not undoing them when I took them off in the first place.

Its a vicious cycle.

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
Aren't all women who birth babies and then live every moment for them after that???
Although, I do see a therapist and constantly do the ugly cry while with her, so, maybe not.......

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Heavenly hash.
Partly because I just love saying heavenly and hash together.....

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Teeth

15. RED OR PINK?
Pink. It just makes me happy.

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
Oh God, where do I start?
Did I mention I see a therapist?
HAHAHAHAHAHA

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
My Daddy....so much it hurts my heart.

18. WHAT IS THE TECHNIQUE THAT YOU NEED TO WORK ON THE MOST?
Finding the motivation to get off of my ass.

19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
They are a really comfy style called barefoot

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
Ham, broccoli, potatoes and turnip. And it was frickin good.

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
American Idol.
Dear American Idol Peeps.
I think it is time to lay this show to rest.
Love Me.

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Green or orange because I like them.

23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
New babies. I often ask people if I can come over to hold and smell their baby?
Weird?

24. HOW IMPORTANT ARE YOUR POLITICAL VIEWS TO YOU?
Sadly, I don't get too involved.
I much prefer sharing my opinions about the Kardashians.

25. MOUNTAIN HIDEAWAY OR BEACH HOUSE?
How about a mountain hideaway near a beach? Or a beach house near the mountains? How about alot of money so I can have both?

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Anything my kids play, which isn't very much because they have some weird fear about joining recreational activities, so lets just say hockey.

27. HAIR COLOR?
Brown with a mixture of caramel, red and gray.

Hmph.

28. EYE COLOR?
Brown

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
No. I would totally barf putting them in.

30. FAVORITE FOOD?
Chocolate.
Chocolate.
And more chocolate.

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
I will hate the movie if there isn't a happy ending.

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Ted.
It sucked.

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Purple pj top.

34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
SUMMER!!!
It has been -30 degrees Celsius here and I am ready to pack my bags and move to the Caribbean!!!

35. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Anything but pie or other mushy fruit stuff.

*gag

36. STRENGTH TRAINING OR CARDIO?
I hate cardio but I like burning tons of calories.
I hate strength training but I like getting toned.

Its an endless battle with my brain.

37. COMPUTER OR TELEVISION?
Candy Crush on my iPad please and thank you.

38. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
Fifty Shades Freed.
I have been reading it since July and have about 10 pages to go.

Note to self. Read more.

39. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
No pads for me.

40. FAVORITE SOUND?
My children getting along and having a conversation without yelling and cursing at each other

41. FAVORITE GENRE OF MUSIC?
Anything the cool kids listen to.
My favourite song right now is this beauty.....


42. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
British Columbia
Cuba
Jamaica
Vegas
Florida

43. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
I'm double jointed in all of my joints.

True story.

44. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Toronto, Ontario Canada

45. WHERE ARE YOU LIVING NOW?
30 minutes north of Toronto

46. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR HOUSE?
Oh crap, I don't know.
Tan/brown

47. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR CAR?
I drive a silver minivan.
Dont laugh.

48. DO YOU LIKE ANSWERING 48 QUESTIONS?
It was a blast except we didn't talk about poop or toots.


Give me your best shot at Better in BulkPhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and Lolli


6 comments:

Cecily R said...

That made me love you even more. :)

Jennifer said...

Poop soup!!! asdfjertlkjdfghlbsdf;weh!!! POOP. SOUP. HAHA!

What Marty Sees said...

#11! I can so relate to #11. Every. single.day. I am also completely with you on 25 too so if you get all the money would you mind sharing? I don't need much...nothing fancy...just the beach house near the mountains :-)A shack really, will work just fine.

Unknown said...

You crack me up! Thanks for playing along and getting so personal.

And what is in this "heavenly hash" stuff? I NEED to know!!

Gigi said...

That was fun! I literally laughed at #8 and then laughed again when I saw that you laughed too.

Jenners said...

I love your very dramatic photo at the top! This was fun … but too many questions for me to keep track of to comment on.