February 21, 2013

The 3 week birthday celebration that tired me out

Yo.
This gal is pooped.

This past weekend I came to the conclusion that my children are spoiled.
I always had an inkling that we were making their lives a little too perfect, but this year, it is a for sure deal.
The boys celebrate their birthdays 2 weeks apart.
Why husband and I thought it was a good idea to make babies that would be born in the dead of winter, I don't know, but it happened so now we have to deal with our limited choices for birthday parties.

{longest sentence ever}

Anyways, to make a long story short, their special days were celebrated over 3 weekends.
Gift opening on the actual day.
Then Medieval Times with a friend each.
Then a family party.

Fo realz.

Spoiled.

Rowdy aka middle child aka Matthew aka 9 year old aka one spoiled kid
DSC_0065DSC_0062
DSC_0063
DSC_0066
True story.  He almost did the ugly cry when he opened up his new work boots to wear around the farm.
Then he wanted to wear them to the mall.
And out for dinner.

Messy aka oldest child aka Nicholas aka 11 year old aka another spoiled kid aka pre-pubescent tween
(hold me)
DSC_0179DSC_0180
DSC_0182
DSC_0186DSC_0189

Medieval Times aka very expensive night out
DSC_0109
DSC_0112DSC_0114
DSC_0117DSC_0133
DSC_0128
{Ike and Duke could totally get a job there}
DSC_0131
{We were on the blue team. We lost horribly.}
DSC_0134
DSC_0139

Family Party aka the time I took just one photo because I was tired of celebrating.
Don't judge.
DSC_0197

Next year, they get a frozen pizza and ice cream cake.
Maybe........

Give me your best shot at Better in BulkPhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and Lolli

3 comments:

Gigi said...

Awww! Happy Birthday to both your boys!

I envy their eyelashes. Yes, I said it.

MTWaggin said...

It does look like the boys had a great time though and once you recover, you might think you did too -- maybe...no judging here! LOL

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

It sure looks like it was a great time!

(Our oldest two have birthdays ONE DAY apart!)