I prefer to forget my high school story.
Like, if I could erase my high school life from my memory and the memory of everyone I was associated with during that time, I would in a second.
But I cant.
So I will talk about it and rehash that horrible time in my life, which means I will need my therapist to come to my house every day to coax me out of the corner.
While I shake.
And rock back and forth.
With my fist in my mouth.
Me in High School
1. Wanting everyone to like me so I would do anything I could to gain acceptance....and friends.
2. Skipping breakfast and lunch because I didn't want people to see me eat.
3. Holding my tummy in as it growled for the afternoon because I didn't eat breakfast and lunch.
4. Hanging out with anyone who would show me attention, even though I knew they were nothing like me.
5. Hating myself at the end of the day because I was such a pushover.
6. Wearing jeans with no pockets in the back because I thought my bum looked nicer.
7. Wearing shiny, glossy pink lipstick because I thought it suited me. I was so wrong.
8. Hating math class.
9. Hating English class.
10.Hating history class.
11.Hating every frickin class I took because I hated school and everything associated with it.
12.Never wearing sandals because I hated bare feet.
13.Friends with my soon to be husband who was nice to me and so much like me. Unlike the other poopy people.
14.Crushing on my English teacher.
20.Counting the days until it was all over.
Dear Therapist. Please come soon. I will be in the corner. Love Momma